TAG Heuer Connected is the first luxury watch of Android Wear™ and is now available in the Philippines.
The TAG Heuer Connected was launched last November 9, 2015 at a press conference in LVMH Tower. The launch was hosted by Jean-Claude Biver, CEO of TAG Heuer & President of the LVMH Watches division, accompanied by Bernard Arnault, CEO of LVMH, Brian Krzanich, CEO of Intel Corporation, and David Singleton, VP Engineering for Android at Google.
TAG Heuer Connected Full Specs, Release Date, Price, Availability in the Philippines
Titanium Grade 2 Case
- Horizontal and vertical fine-brushed titanium lugs
- 3D-raised and fine-brushed numerals
- “TAG Heuer Connected“ lettering engraved with silver lacquer
- Black, sandblasted, carbide-coated titanium bezel with anti-fingerprint coating
- Titanium single push-button with black, carbidecoated line fine-brushed and raised with TAG Heuer shield
- IP67 splash-proof water resistance
- Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal
- 1.5in fully circular transflective LTPS LCD display
- Touch on Display supporting multiple finger recognition
- Screen resolution: 360×360, 240ppi
- Weight: 29 gm
- Vulcanized rubber strap with grade 2 titanium folding clasp and safety push-buttons.
- Seven Strap colors: green, blue, orange, red, white, black, yellow.
- 410mAh battery (minimum 25 hours battery life, based on typical usage)
- 1.6GHz dual core processor (500mHz normal operation speed)
- 1GB main memory – 4GB storage memory
- Gyroscope, tilt detection sensor, microphone, haptic engine
- Android 4.3+ / iOS 8.2+
- Bluetooth BLE 4.1 – WLAN 2.4 GHz 802.11 B/G/N
- Conductive charging cradle with USB cable and wall plug
- Strap colors: red, blue, white, orange, green and yellow
- Two years warranty.
The price was set to PHP 69,999. Available at Greenbelt 5, TAG Heuer Booth until August 14, 2016 only as of this writing.
CONNECTED TO ETERNITY: After the two years warranty period, you can upgrade your watch for CHF 1,500.00 to a special edition Carrera which will be only available for TAG Heuer Connected owners.
TAG Heuer Connected – Carrera limited Edition
The watch has an automatic Calibre 5, 3-hands movement and resembles the design and materials the TAG Heuer Connected also made from grade 2 titanium. This mechanical watch has been exclusively developed and reserved for owners of connected watches The exchange is applicable only in the country where you purchased your Connected watch.
Visit their dedicated online platform click here.